Personal Balance Sheet
A Practical Career Planning Guide
Craig, Randall M.http://www.PersonalBalanceSheet.com
Publisher: Knowledge to Action Press
Year Published: 2004
Pages: 220pp Price: $24.99 ISBN: 9780973540437
Please see our media profile in Sources
: Randall Craig, Social Media and Networking Expert
Forty years, 10,000 days, 80,000 hours. Measure it any way you like, but this is about the length of a typical career. With so much life spent working, why not spend some time planning your career in an organized, strategic manner?
* Are you a bit fuzzy on your career goals?
* Is your work-life balance not under control?
* Have you achieved some career success and are considering change - but to what?
* Do you feel unsure about networking -- and why it matters?
* Are you uncomfortable discussing career issues with your manager?
This book is designed for those who are looking to excel in their careers and want Balance too. The book also provides practical guidance on Networking, Personal Branding and Interview styles, along with all 10 Career Planning and Life Balance Frameworks.
Winner of the 2008 Next Generation Indie Book Award for Best Career Book, Finalist in the 2008 National Best Books Awards, General Business category.