Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
1255 Sheppard Ave. E.
Toronto, ON M2K 1E2
Offers a four-year, full-time professional program in naturopathic medicine. CCNM educates, develops and trains naturopathic doctors (NDs) through excellence in health education, clinical services and research that integrate mind, body and spirit.
Naturopathic doctors are primary healthcare professionals who integrate standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies, including Asian medicine, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine, clinical nutrition, physical medicine and lifestyle counselling.
Website: www.ccnm.eduMarketing and Communications
College phone: (416) 498-1255, ext. 263
- May 21, 2014 - Naturopathic doctor Lise Alschuler to receive first-ever honorary degree from CCNM
- May 21, 2014 - CCNM Confers First-ever Bachelor of Naturopathy Degrees at 34th Annual Convocation
- May 14, 2014 - Learn How Naturopathic Medicine Helps with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Jan 30, 2014 - Individualized Naturopathic Care Reduces Presenteeism and Improves Cost-Savings for Employers, Study Shows
- Jan 9, 2013 - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Offers Program Tailored to International Medical Graduates
- Jan 8, 2013 - The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine opens naturopathic teaching clinic at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Jun 18, 2012 - CCNM Hosts Holistic Mental Health Conference: Pathways to Empowerment
- May 22, 2012 - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Celebrates 32nd Convocation
- May 22, 2012 - New specialty shift focuses on alternative treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Feb 27, 2012 - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Offers Program Delivery for International Medical Graduates
- Sep 8, 2011 - SURVEY FINDS ONTARIO PATIENTS SAY NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE REDUCES USE OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS AND EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS
- Jun 29, 2011 - CCNM Studying Systemic Barriers and Naturopathic Approaches to Health Care in Transgender Population
- Jun 8, 2011 - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicines new service provides greater accessibility to aspiring naturopathic doctors
- May 24, 2011 - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine Celebrates 31st Convocation
- May 24, 2011 - Palliative care pioneer Dr. John Seely receives posthumous honour from CCNM
- May 6, 2011 - Naturopathic Medicine Week: Maximize Your Kids Wellbeing with Healthy, Active Living
- May 6, 2011 - Naturopathic Medicine Week: Use naturopathic medicine to help optimize your health as your get older
- May 5, 2011 - Naturopathic Medicine Week: Supporting Wellness with Complementary Cancer Care at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic
- Apr 19, 2011 - Learn about naturopathic medicine from the interns at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic!
- Dec 2, 2010 - CCIEO reaches last voting round in Aviva Community Fund competition for Whole-person Cancer Care Regardless of Income
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2021. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.