canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show
June 6, 2012
While we might not all be Olympians, we can be inspired to achieve just as high a sense of accomplishment by reaching our own victories in family, business, and community. This year’s theme is “Go for your Personal Gold” -- which embodies the notion of choosing a goal and doing everything in your power to make it happen.
Wherever you are in life and career, canfitpro has created this event to give you the tools and inspiration to make the impossible possible, and turn all your dreams into reality.
Join us and thousands of your peers at the world’s best fitness event.
Be inspired, feel the pride of setting your next goal, and take part in the most cutting-edge educational experience, at the most affordable rate, and an exciting weekend of learning, networking, and fun. You will find it all at canfitpro!
The weekend?s exciting highlights include:
* Opening Ceremonies and Keynote address by Simon Whitfield!
* Appearances by Brent Bishop, Brendan Brazier, Tommy Europe, Ted Grand, Mike Lipkin, Libby Norris, Tosca Reno, Natasha Turner, Amanda Vogel, and many more!
* An incredible Delegate Reception sponsored by Zumba!
* Over 400 activity and lecture sessions to choose from!
* Over 20 pre-conference sessions for intensive training!
* Over 225 companies exhibiting at the biggest fitness trade show in Canada!
* Included in your registration is the canfitpro Consumer Fitness + Wellness Show presented by Oxygen Magazine!
* Closing Ceremonies with Peter Twist on how he overcame cancer to live life to its fullest!
For more information contact
Click here to view our Sources Listing: